Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Tree Frog and Pickerel Class !


Here we are today at class -Susan, Renee, Me, Patty, and Raina. Look at what gorgeous work they did. I'm so tickled. We painted Tree Frogs and Pickerel.  Everyone has their own style and I'm so pleased, this is what I want for them to be their best at their painting. We ate lunch in the Hummingbird garden outside the classroom. Beth, my dear friend came with me to NBG. She took the photos and helped me so much. Here is a Lotus Blossom from the Japanese Garden. I wish you could realize the size of this. It's bigger than a dinner plate. Gorgeous. Going to paint this too. A wonderful time with dear students who are friends, I"m zonked but happy.

 Have a great rest of the weekend! love to you ,Diana,

 Sadie, my dear lab, is right here by my feet. 

4 comments:

  1. You are all dressed up so fancy!! Your class looks like they had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all did so good! Well that's because they have a good teacher... BJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Diana - I can tell you are a wonderful teacher. Everyone's work looks beautiful. Wow I can't wait to see that lotus blossom painted by you. It will be gorgeous I am sure. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely to be able to paint in a group! And lovely results too :0)

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!