Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Help Pass this on!

hi,  Well the computer is gone. It doesn't work anymore. So this minute I'm borrowing this one.  I need your help. Please pass this on to anyone who may be interested: 

Diana M.Davis Watercolor Workshop. This Saturday, July 26,10am-3pm at Norfolk Botanical Garden in Norfolk,Va. Call 1-757-441-5830 ext.338 to register as soon as possible. Monarch and Milkweed will be the topic! I will help you draw and paint these amazing butterflies! Cost is $74 or $56 for NBG members. Thank so much!!! looking forward to seeing you. Love,Diana

2 comments:

  1. Diana - sorry about the computer - hope you will get a new one soon. Wish I could attend your workshop - Know it would be awesome. Take care - hope you get a chance to read this. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I lived closer. Sorry to hear about your computer. Mine has been acting up too, Give Sadie a hug. Love the painting.!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!