Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Painting All the Time for Show Saturday!

Blue Emu, original watercolor by Diana ,$99

Hummingbird and Dogwood, original watercolor in process, by Diana

Harborton, original watercolor, $99 by Diana

Hey, Sadie, my Labrador, and I have been painting each day morning and afternoon to get ready for the Women's Club Art Show this upcoming Saturday. In the afternoon we take my paints outside to sit in the sun and paint. Sadie chews on whatever while I work. Yesterday, she ran into the forest, came back with a piece of plastic pipe from a drain field.. ate a bug and after I retrieved the pipe, both she and I had a Maalox. (anti-acid chewy for upset stomach)..

 Here are a few of the paintings I'm working on.

 PS. I've joined Facebook. I don't know what I'm doing so if you have any tips please.. tell me. I did it for advertising my watercolors.. Talk to you soon. Love to you,Diana

5 comments:

  1. I joined facebook for the same reason Diana... Put a link to it in your next post if you can :0)
    Your paintings are fabulous! And i just LOVE the Emu! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the emu, love the waterscape, and love the start of the new hummingbird piece. And love Sadie too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice paintings. Good luck at the show. I'll befriend you on facebook. I really don't use it that much any more but I should.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Diana - the Emu is adorable. Just can't wait to see your dogwood and hummingbird. Your colors are always the best - never muddy or overworked. As for you and Sadie - sounds to me you both better check out what your eating (LOL)! Good luck with your art show.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Debbie, yes we both have to have Maalox. She more than me!! ha ha, Thanks Kathy, please do !Thank you Sherry!! I tried Sandra, I still don't know what I'm doing.. thank you. love and hugs to each of you,Diana

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!