Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

A Sunset in Watercolor!

A friend of mine, John Shire, is a wonderful photographer as well as super nice guy. He has allowed me to paint one of his sunsets. He took this from his backyard. I've been slathering paint and had such a wonderful time. I hope it doesn't fade as it dries.. ah we'll see. I know, why have I stopped.. I am at a stopping point and have got to warm up dinner.. but I'm excited. We'll see how it turns out. More tomorrow.. Diana,

 and thank you John!!

2 comments:

  1. Diana it looks like it is going to turn out lovely. I especially love the orange/pink you caught in the sky. Anxious to see it finished. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, two labs??? I think it would be fabulous if you got both! Of course there is the husband to get around on that one. But we have found that when there are two, they are good company for each other when we're at work. Anyway, I love what I'm seeing on your sunset! The colors are so rich and deep and magical.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!