Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Thursday, March 15, 2012

ESAL Spring Show Hanging






HI, I went up to Onancock today and picked up Monelle,my dear,dear friend and we delivered our paintings to the Eastern Shore Art League Spring Show held this year at the Red Queen. Here's some photos of Jane,Susan,and Lois,-all artists and friends..and then individuals of Monelle and I.(Her new Rooster watercolor is behind her.) There will be 100 new originals at the opening and show. Monelle said,"let's do lunch," so we did at Janet's in Onancock. Delightful morning! talk to you soon.Diana

Come to the opening if you are near!! Friday night 5-8.. show continues to hang until April 7

1 comment:

  1. OMgosh, you look great Diana, as good as your paintings. How I wish I were closer , I would so love to come to that show and 'do lunch'
    Good Luck from BJ

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!