Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Truly Blue



Hi, Well Daisy,our white lab, has been sick, here is her photo. She came down with Bronchitis, a sore throat, with a huge horrible cough. I took her to Doctor Johnson, a dear man who has been treating our animals for years. He said " Yep, she has a red sore throat."I said ,"Doc, where could she have gotten this." He said," Well, probably the same place I got mine." Haha..

Daisy was so miserable I stayed up late with her and naturally painted with her by my side. It was just a little painting of a blue cow... Here it is.. It's on Yupo and very loose.

Daisy is better now. Last night I was up late with Dusty, our other dog, who was terrified because of the wind, I kept getting a wet nose in my ear.

I will sleep tonight.!!! Take care, talk to you soon, Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!