Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Watercolor Of E.S. Nursery


The dogs and I walked in the nursery today. It is a beautiful,warm,sunny day. Here is a photo of my watercolor painting of this Eastern Shore nursery. It was a commission. Today the lob lolly pine trees are swaying in the breeze and both dogs had a delightful time sniffing and exploring as I enjoyed the time with them and nature. Last summer we walked there and came upon a row of gorgeous Japanese Hydrangeas, I was in awe of the beauty and stopped for a couple of minutes to look, when I was ready to continue I looked and Daisy, our lab had taken time to enjoy herself too. She was laying in a HUGE mud puddle near my feet looking up at me!That's my girl! talk soon, Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!