Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Sunday, January 17, 2010

ESYCC, Daisy and Walk


Daisy,our Labrador, helped me this afternoon. While I cleaned out a closet, because we are having some floor work done this week, she grabbed a glove and hat to chew on. Afterward she and I had a little peach yogurt.Then we took a walk and enjoyed the fog.It was misty and cool. Have you ever walked mindfully. Thinking only of what you see, what you smell and feel. It was a beautiful walk-- everything glistening. Now with dry socks and paws( we all got our feet wet)and hot coffee, I'm going to work on this little house commission. It's only 3"by 4",a tiny painting of a tiny cottage. Oh yes, and this week I took 3 paintings to the Eastern Shore Yacht and Country Club to be displayed there for a couple of months. talk to you Soon, Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!